Sunday, November 9, 2014

Currently November

Tonight I'm linking up with:
http://ohboy3rdgrade.blogspot.com/ 
for her Currently November. I'm a little late. I can't believe it's already November  9th!

Listening: To the sweet sound of the dryer. I love knowing all the clothes are clean...for a moment.
Loving: the November weather here in AZ. After months of staying shut inside to avoid burning up, it's so nice to be able to go for a walk in the evenings. I even love the chill in the morning air. This is my favorite time of year in AZ.
Thinking: I need to finish the things I've started for TPT. I have a few activities I made for my class this week that I need to put the final touches on before posting them to TPT.
Wanting: to start decorating for Christmas. I think the reason I want it to decorate for Christmas is because Christmas means snow. This will be my second year in AZ and I miss the snow. 
Needing: more time. I have a list of 101 things to do, but not enough time to do them all. TPT projects, Christmas projects, and I still have pile of wood in my garage for the table I'm in the process of making.
Reading: The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane. I'm actually reading this with my son. Even though he is 9 years old, I still like to read with him. It also helps me get my fill of children's books since the last 2 years I have taught strictly math. I miss reading to my students and having them cheer when we finish a book.
Happy November!

2 comments:

  1. I am dying to decorate for Christmas, too! We live in New England, so I have almost the opposite problem... too much snow! I can't believe you are making a table! So impressive... I would love to see a pic when you finish.
    Mary
    Adventures in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so anxious for Christmas as well, but I am staying true to my "no Christmas until after Thanksgiving" rule! Hope you find the time to get everything finished!

    Cupcakes and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete